I totally stole this from a few blogs I have seen around, but I will try to do a weekly update. And by try....well as long as I remember to do so!
How far along? 18 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 6 lbs since the start
Stretch marks? Nothing yet... but I know they are a comin'
Sleep: I have been sleeping better now then before I wasn't, but ya I am sure that will come to an end as well.
Best moment this week: Listeing to the baby's heartbeat at the doc's office.
Movement: Same flips and flutters and fish like movement.
Food cravings: Any carbs will do, I love bagels. And Baxters craving icecream....does that count?
Gender: Will hopefully find out next week!
Belly Button in or out? In. I don't think mine is going anywhere yet.
What I miss: Being able to do a lot of things myself, like lifting at work. I hate asking other people for help.
What I am looking forward to: A really big margarita....or beer.
Weekly Wisdom: Pregnancy and humidity don't mix. I sweat 10 times more since being pregnant and if you know how much I sweat before you can just imagine what I am like now.
Names we are loving: We are waiting to find out the gender before jumping into the name game.
Milestones: Listening to the heartbeat, feeling the baby. Everyday is a milestone to me.
I loved going to the appointments and hearing the little heartbeat. So reassuring! I was so sure I was going to get stretch marks too, but I only got one! Shocker!
ReplyDelete