So we went to our first 'early' prenatal class this week. There is a set of three classes offered by the women's health clinics for women who are earlier than 20 weeks pregnant. They are about an hour and a half long and we get to learn about the fetal development each week, breastfeeding, exercises to do to get us prepared for labour, and also nutrition.
Bax and I went to the first one and it was quite informative. I thought I had googled enough things, and looked enough things up that they would be borning classes but they were great! My favorite thing so far has been to be able to speak with other women and couples who are due around the same time as us. There was even a lady there who is due the same day as me. So it was nice to be able to talk about our experiences so far.
The instructor asked who has been sick so far, and I thought they were going to kill me when I said I have not been sick throughout this pregnancy. I seen the hate in their eyes...lol.
Anyways next week we have a physiotheripist coming in to teach us some exercises and stretches to help us prepare for labour and help us throughout the pregnancy.
We are headed out for a camping trip this weekend, supposed to be nice and hot here this weekend so hoping to get in the water for a bit somewhere to cool off. We are going camping with some close friends and their 8 month old.
Have a great weekend everyone!
Carla
No comments:
Post a Comment