Saturday, July 3, 2010

May as well blog about it!


So here we are married and pregnant. My husband (Baxter) and I (Carla) are expecting our first child in December. Our due date is December 18, 2010. We have been married since August 2009 and well we have been together forever.... (well 8 years...lol).

We are absolutely ecstatic, and cannot wait for this baby to get here. Thought I would give some updates along the way of Baby Boyd. So far we have had one ultrasound, it was a dating ultrasound and we were 11 weeks and 3 days. The pic is on the top of this post. What an amazing feeling to see our baby! And made it feel so real.

We got our letter for our 18 week ultrasound, and this will be on July 21. So another 18 days. We have decided that we do want to find out the sex of the baby so hope that we can on the 21st.

We have a doppler at home with us, which is amazing. Its great to listen to the baby's heartbeat when we go to bed. The heartbeat last night was at 135 bpm. And has been under 150 each time we have heard it, even at the doctors office.

Today we are at 16 weeks. Can't believe we are here already. I haven't been sick at all so I haven't really felt pregnant until this week. I have been tired and that's about it. So I am very thankful for that. This week I have felt a few flutters and its almost like I have popcorn popping in my belly. I am pretty sure its the baby because its the exact location of the baby when we find the hb with the doppler. Its nice!

So that's it for now, I will post lots of updates along the way!!

No comments:

Post a Comment